Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Love Note

Went surfing this morning and found this sweet little love note on my windshield when I got back to my car.

Click on the image to see it all big and tough and proud like.
---------------------------------------------------------
STAY OVER THE HILL, KOOK.
ElVis is DEAD, you fat
WANA BE.

The Locals
==========
---------------------------------------------------------
So if I was from over the hill and there had been good surf and a crowd and I was dropping in on people and all that I might have a little sympathy. But the surf was just kind of okayish maybe and me and a friend were the only ones in the water the whole time we were out at Kelly Ave / Have Moon Bay State Park. So I am guessing they were just jealous of my super awesome big puffy side burns.

And how can you not be!

Right? If you saw these you would probably want to write me secret love notes too. Did I mention that they didn't stick around to chat about my lack of surf skillz (I was in the water catching waves, where were they?) or my burns or my fat wanna be a sumo wrestler physique? Maybe I'll post something in the missed connections section of the HMB paper.

5 comments:

snap! said...

dude, first of all, correct, they were jealous. i'm going to make a gigantic guess that they were probably about 16...they only wish they could age as gracefully as you have!

and, i'm also going to guess they didn't stick around cause obviously, you could kick they're bony teenaged asses. not that you would:)

locals v. kooks = lame lame lame

jimmy said...

Word. It totally made me feel like I was in highschool again.

snap! said...

todd says east coasters don't stress about non-locals, as long as everybody minds their space, there's room for everybody:)

there's too many summer tourists in this town for wasting time being a dick.

jimmy said...

That's how it normaly is where we surf but I guess schools out and the kids have nothing better to do. No one was even in the water the whole time we were out. Bored kids.

Shaun said...

ok this made me laugh, but that's mean.