Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweet South Swell - July 24

The surf has been pretty good the last few days and here is some proof. I wish I could have managed some better pictures but I think these show off the waves well enough. I would have shot video but I decided to spend more time surfing than worrying about taking pictures or video since I haven't been out on a day this good and bit in over a year thanks to my knee injury(s).

Be sure to click on the images to see bigger versions in stereo 3D!

This is about as small as it was


Look at that wave.


Close up of the same wave.


This is probably the most 3d of the pictures I got.


It was just really good.


Nice.


There were lots and lots of fun waves.


Here is one of the bigger waves from this Friday. What do you think, close to double over head?


This is a shot of the peak where we were surfing. I think most of the waves we got were in this range to a little bigger.

No comments: