Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sweet South Swell - July 25

It was a bit bigger today with the bigger sets in the at least double over head size. I have a sore elbow and only managed two waves before I got rolled a few times and decided to call it quits while I was ahead.

I have been taking the worst pictures this weekend but at least I was taking pictures!. At least they are in 3D! Even if they are in pretty flat/shallow 3d. I need to take my hyper stereo bar out with me so I can get more depth. Oh well.

Make sure to click on the images for a larger view.

This was the biggest wave I managed to get a picture of. How big does this look? 2x over head? It wasn't the biggest one we saw but it was the biggest anyone caught while I had my camera out. When I was getting out of the water I saw a guy gut a huge stand up barrel with room to spare and it was about the same size as this wave.


And here is a party wave -:]

No comments: