Monday, June 22, 2009

3D Fathers Day Solstice Skate

What better way to celebrate the longest day of the year than with a Fathers Day Summer Solstice Skate! This was my first fathers day without my Dad. And I was a little extra sad because Dad always got so excited about the Solstice. He loved the longest day (well day light) of the year. I needed something to cheer me up. So I went Skating with Eli and his stepson Steven -:]

Here is Steven working on his hospital flip. I think there is a varial flip in there as well.

The stereo is a little out of sync but it mostly works. I need to bring a better video rig next time.

Here I am doing a frontside air. I needed to do some flying in honor of Dad -:]


I tried to get my frontside on video but I guess the pressure got to me because I didn't quite make it. Still the air is pretty clean and I think the video is kind of funny.


I like this picture because you can tell it's not a 2 foot section I'm airing in.

I did land this one and the air in the first pic -:]
Now it's time to start adding some height!

1 comment:

snap! said...

nice post. I'm glad you got out from behind the camera on this one.