Monday, December 24, 2007

Surf Sucked This Morning

Met up with a friend for dawn patrol this morning to find everything all blown out. Really strong on shore winds and the only protected spot was almost flat -:\ So I came home and decided to try putting a video I shot last month up. This was shot from the roof of my apartment. I had gone skateboarding that morning for the 2nd or 3rd day in a row and had come home really tired and kind of beat up. I came over the last hill and saw this stuff going off. I was so tired and beat up from skating I knew there was almost no point in me trying to paddle out so I grabbed my stereo 3D video rig and climbed onto our roof and shot about 20min of video. This is what I got. Make sure to get out some red/blue (red over the left eye) 3d glasses because everything is better in 3D!

1 comment:

snap! said...

nice...bruce brown, 21st century style. -s